- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Actions against violence held in Georgian regions2009-03-26 19:59
Actions against violence were held in a number of Georgian regions. In Gori teaching professors and well-known public figures gathered in a local theatre. They called for opposition and leaders of the country to put aside personal ambitions and give the future generations an opportunity to live in a stable country.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The similar action was held in Samgrelo. People of Zugdidi gathered in the Aquarium cinema theatre. Famous public figures, students and ordinary citizens called for politicians not to repeat the mistakes of the past and not to get back in 1990s.
Another action was held in Poti, where teachers and students protested against the coup d'etat. In Kutaisi local people gathered in the building of the Kutaisi State University and claimed the inadmissibility of use of weapons and necessity of a dialog between the people, the authorities and the opposition.