- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia and South Ossetia discussed measures of republic reconstruction2009-03-26 19:50
Today in Moscow Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia and Viktor Basargin, the Minister of Regional Development of Russia, today discussed the joint measures of reconstruction of the objects, ruined in the course of the August events - Regnum.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the meeting the main fields of work was defined. According to Basargin, the priority attention should be paid to the issues of the most suffered private real estate reconstruction. The saide also reached agreement to let representatives of the republic reconstruction directorate to stay in South Ossetia on continuous basis.
It was noted that to ensure transparency of the reconstruction works the Russian side regards as necessary the constant presence of the Chamber of Accounts of Russia.
The Ministry of Regional Development proposed its services for working out the plan of social and economic development of South Ossetia for 2010-2011 and also offered assistance to South Ossetian entrepreneurs.
The Ministry of Finance of Russia and its South Ossetian counterpart on March 17th signed inter departmental agreements on rendering financial aid for social and economic development and ensuring the balanced budget. South Ossetia was allocated 2.8 bn rubles from the Russian budget.
Besides, South Ossetia will be rendered 8.5 bn rubles for reconstruction of accommodation, social objects and community facilities, suffered in the course of the August events. The first part, amounting 1.5 bn rubles, was transferred in end 2008.