- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex-head of the MIA Academy joined the Alliance for Georgia2009-03-27 09:17
Levan Izoria, the ex-head of the MIA Academy Georgia stated he joined the Alliance for Georgia, headed by Irakli Alasania, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Since 2004 to 2006 he headed the police academy. He participated in reformation of the Interior Ministry actively, but had to stop his activities because of discords with Vano Merabishvili, the Interior Minister. - the Vzglyad.
According to Izoria, "politics should be separated from police by establishment of an independent police department".
According to Irakli Alasania, "now the police support not the society but the system".