- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
More compromising materials on Burjanadze’s husband published2009-03-27 15:47
Georgian TV companies keep on publishing compromising materials on Nino Burjanadze and her husband.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This time the information about a secret meeting of Badri Bitsadze with the surroundings of mafia boss Shakro Kalashov and the Georgian businessman Shalva Breus, was spread with the allusion on The Grom (a Ukrainian newspaper).
In early March Badri Bitsadze, Nino Burjanadze's husband, was staying in Kiyv, and on March 13th, in the Vel'vet restaurant had a meeting with the Russian oligarch Shalva Breus, who, according to Rustavi 2, was closely connected with the-ex head of Ajaria autonomous republic, Aslan Abashidze - Rustavi 2.
It was also reported that Bitsadze arrived at the meeting in Nissan Patron, number plate K 011 X K 177 B, allegedly belonging to Teimuraz Mamtaji, a friend of Shakro Kalashov, and driven by Dmitri Barav, the employee of the Interior Ministry of Russia.
Alluding to the same source, Rusatavi 2 states that "Shalva Breus is an influential businessperson who has close ties with the Kremlin, with Putin in particular. He has been assigned to make contacts with Georgian opposition prior to the April 9 demonstration".
Nino Burjanadze has already commented these messages and called it total absurd and another Saaksahvili's provocation.
Badri Bitsadze himself stated he actually was staying in Kiyv, but had meetings with neither of the persons named in the article.
"I have many friends in Kiyv, and not only in Kiyv, but in Russia, in Germany. I often meet them, we discuss personal matters. I am acquainted with Shalva Breus personally, but not to the extent to arrange meetings. And this time I didn't met him. I know none of the persons mentioned in the article", Bitsadze said.