- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Parliament to make a statement on incident in Dvani2009-03-30 10:40
The Parliament of Georgia will make a special statement on the incident in village Dvani (Georgia, Kareli district),with one policemen killed, six wounded.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Shota Malashkhia, the chairman of the temporary parliamentary Commission on Territorial Integrity Restoration, this incident is another "provocation" of Tskhinval authorities.
Yesterday at about 9 a.m.(local time) a Georgian patrol police car was blown up by a landmine near village Dvani. One of the policemen died, four others were wounded. Later another police car came to the place and was fired - according to the Georgian side, from the territory of South Ossetia, controlled by Ossetian and Russian military. In the result, two more policemen were wounded.