- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Christian Democrats propose their way to cope with crisis2009-03-30 11:31
Representatives of the parliamentary opposition fraction Christian Democrats believe that conduction of system changes will be an alternative way out of the political crisis in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Georgi Akhvlediani, the head of the fraction, the changes imply serious restrictions of the President's authorities and maximum expansion of the Parliament's ones.
The Christian democrats intend to report their proposal to the accredited diplomatic corps and hold a meeting with foreign diplomats today in the Parliament.
The parliamentary opposition regards the way of radicalization, chosen by the non-parliamentary opposition, as unreasonable and refuses to join the April 9th protest rally with the demand of Saakashvili's resignation.