- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
April 9th action organizers departed for regions2009-03-30 14:21
Representatives of the political parties organizing the April 9th mass protest action has started meetings with population of the Georgian regions.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On March 30th they held a briefing on Rike square in Tbilisi and reported their schedule of meetings. Today the opposition leaders meet people of Telavi in the local public hall.
On April 3rd meetings in Kutaisi and Batumi, on April 4th - in Zugdidi will be held. The purpose is to inform the population of the opposition's plans to stage the protest action on April 9th and mobilize people to join the event.
Right after the briefing the opposition column left for Telavi.
On April 9th the protest action with a demand of the unconditional resignation of Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, must be held.