- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
People of Georgia regard the loss of territories as the worst problem2009-03-30 16:00
Citizens of Georgia regard the loss of the territories as the most serious problem, the survey by Kviris Palitra revealed - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The second place is occupied by the political tension - 5.86 per cent of respondents, unemployment is the third - 5.6 per cent.
Other problems that worry the society are: economic crisis - 4.75 per cent; relations with Russia - 4.74 per cent; human rights violation - 3.77 per cent; demographic problem - 2.55 per cent; criminogenic situation - 1.72 per cent.