- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Scotland Yard to investigate Patarkatsishvili’s death?2009-03-30 17:52
Today the Labour Party activists passed the Scotland Yard the materials on Badri Patarkatsishvili's death - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Kakha Dzagania, one of the party leaders, delivered the data to the British embassy in Tbilisi. According to Dzgania, these materials, obtained by the Labour party, prove that Patarkatsishvili was murdered, and the assassination was ordered by Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia.
"Basing on the request of the Scotland Yard, we send them the materials on the assassination of Badri Patarkatsishvili. The aforesaid materials prove that it was the contract murder, and the paymasrer is Mikheil Saakashvili. We hand over these materials to the British embassy. Though we do not hope that the British embassy will pass the materials to the addressee, proceeding from their refuse to issue a visa to Shalva Natelashvili, the Labour party leader," Kakha Dzagania said.