- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU and UN start three new projects in Georgia2009-03-31 16:11
The EU and the UN start implementation of the new projects in Georgia, presented today in Tbilisi Marriott hotel.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The event was attended by Nikoloz Gilauri, the PM of Georgia Per Eklund, the Special Representative of the European Commission to Georgia and Robert Watkins, the UN Development Program Resident Representative in Georgia. Nikoloz Gilauri and Robert Watkins signed the agreement on allocation EUR 4.4 mln for implementation of the EU and UNDP projects in three regions: Mtskheta-Mtianeti, Shida Kartli and Samegrelo.
The initiative term counts 18 months and implies of professional education development, microfinancement and infrastructure reconstruction.