- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition established the People’s Assembly2009-04-01 10:28
Last Wednesday the Georgian opposition established the People's Assembly. The presentation ceremony was held in the Basketball Hall of Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Practically all the non-parliamentary opposition range parties, as well as some representatives of the parliamentary opposition, participated in the establishment.
They adopted the resolution reiterating opposition's demands, including the change of the present-day power.
The opposition members claim the new body will start its work after the beginning of the April 9th protest action. The first meeting of the Assembly is supposed to be held on April 14th .