- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alliance for Georgia published plebiscite results2009-04-01 11:14
86.52 per cent of the citizens surveyed within a week, voted for early presidential elections in Georgia - these are interim results of the plebiscite held by the Alliance for Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Alliance press service, the plebiscite on the question of conducting early presidential elections in Georgia in the nearest future, was conducted nation-wide from March 23rd to 30th , 402 803 citizens possessing the right to vote, were surveyed - it is approximately 35 per cent of all the registered voters.
348 509 of respondents answered positively, 54 394 - negatively.
175 999 were surveyed in Tbilisi, 226 804 - in the regions.
Basing upon the results of the plebiscite, the Alliance for Georgia draws a conclusion that the majority if the country supports holding early presidential elections and driving the country out of the crisis in this way is the political will of the people.