- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia: recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia may lead to the Third World War2009-04-01 16:09
Opposition Labour party of Georgia calls for Dmitri Medvedev, the President of Russia and Barack Obama, the President of the USA, to annul the acts of recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia by Russia and the ones of recognition of Kosovo by the USA - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The corresponding address to the leaders of the two states was voiced by Shalva Natelashvili, the Laborites leader, one hour before the meeting of Medvedev and Obama in London. After Russia's annulment of the recognition of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, the two regions must become the constituents of Georgia again.
"The recognition of Kosovo by the U.S., then - of Abkhazia and so-called South Ossetia by Russia made the world face a great danger", the Labour party leader said. "On such a basis everyone may demand state sovereignty, ad it will serve as a real beginning of the Third World War".
"The Political Committee of the Labour Party again turns to the Presidents of the USA and the Russian Federation with a request to annul the existing decisions", Natelashvili concluded.