- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA will not waive friendship with Georgia for Russia2009-04-02 13:35
Normalization of relation between Russia and the USA doesn't mean Washington will waive friendly relations with Georgia, stated Akaki Minashvili, the Chairman of the parliamentary Committee for Foreign Relations, commenting upon the yesterday's meeting of Dmitry Medvedev and Barack Obama - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Despite there is some restoration of relations between the USA and Russia, the USA will not waive the interests of Georgia and the friendly relations with Georgia", he said.
"The USA constantly reiterate its support for Georgia, the principle of inviolability and territorial integrity of Georgia and support the armed forces of Russia leaving Georgia," Minashvili said.
In his turn, Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister for Reintegration Issues added: "We have the grounds to believe that the new U.S. administration is quite strongly on the side of justice".