- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition leader called Saakashvili to TV debates2009-04-02 16:08
On the threshold of the mass protest action of April 9th Levan Gachechiladze, the United Opposition of Georgia leader, called Mikheil Saakashvili to TV debates.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I am ready to discuss the issue of painless resignation, but I doubt he will agree", the opposition leader said to The Akhali Taoba(New Generation) newspaper.
In his view, Saakashvili is likely to live Tbilisi for the days of protest rallies - The Vzglyad.
"We establish a situation office to solve proper issues", Gachechiladze said and confirmed the massages of the army's confinement to barracks. At the same time, he expressed hope that the army will not stand against demonstrators.
"The military are prepared against the opposition, their phones are taken from them, they cannot watch TV", Gachechiladze said.