- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia will not exchange Kosovo for Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-04-02 17:45
The Foreign Ministry of Russia strongly rejects the chance to recognize Kosovo in exchange for the recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia by the EU, said Alexander Grushko, the deputy Foreign Minister of Russia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
‘The decisions we made are not recallable. This is a new political reality. Therefore, I think, there can be no bargain", Grushko said answering the question whether are the mutual recognition or mutual recalls of the recognitions of Kosovo from the side if the EU and Abkhazia and South Ossetia from the side of Russia, possible.
He added that despite the discords of Russia and the EU, it cannot impede the negotiations.