- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of Russia refused to negotiate with Saakashvili2009-04-03 10:32
Dmitri Medvedev, the Pesident of Russia, stated he refuses to dialog with Mikheil Saakashvili, the present-day President of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We want to have good relations with Georgia, but I do not want to have any relations with President Saakashvili and will not deal with him," said Medvedev, talking to the students of the London School of Economics - RIA Novosti.
According to Medvedev, the Georgian leadership is to blame for the summer events of 2008 in Caucasus.
"But if the authorities change sooner or later, as part of a democratic process, we are ready to discuss any themes with them," he said..
The question about the policy of Moscow to Tbilis was asked by a student from Georgia.