- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Students’ movement presentation held near Saakashvili’s residence2009-04-03 12:56
Yesterday several dozens of Georgian students held a presentation of their movement, called Stop.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The event was staged near Saakashvili's residence in Rike square [Tbilisi] - Interfax.
They used combustible paint to write "Stop, Misha!" and then ignited their inscription. It was seen pretty well from the residence's windows and was burning for a few hours.
"Our movement is totally apolitical. But we see the policy of President Saakashvili, baneful for Georgia", announced Georgi Kvaratskhelia, one of the movement leaders.
He underlined that Georgian students will surely participate in the rally of April 9th - not because they support opposition, but to express "the civil protest against the policy of the acting regime of Georgia".