- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Homicide probe to be launched into B.B. King's death: officials2015-05-26 21:13
Nevada officials said on Monday they would conduct a homicide investigation into the death of B.B. King who died this month at age 89, after two of his daughters leveled accusations that the blues great was murdered.
The Clark County, Nevada coroner's office said in a posting on Twitter that it had taken jurisdiction over King's body, and that autopsy results would take a minimum of six to eight weeks.
"Our coroner takes jurisdiction over #BBKing body, performs autopsy. Results:6-8wks min," it said, adding that a homicide investigation would be conducted along with the Las Vegas police department.
Two of King's children, Karen Williams and Patty King, alleged that King was poisoned, ostensibly by two of his longtime associates including one who had power of attorney over his affairs, the Associated Press reported.
Msta, a self-propelled 152 mm howitzer