- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
ISIS burn woman alive for refusing to take part in ‘extreme sex act’2015-05-26 23:35
A woman was burned alive by depraved Islamic State militants after she refused to take part in an ‘extreme sex act’, a United Nations official has revealed.
Hundreds of women have been kidnapped by jihadi fighters who send the ‘prettiest virgins’ to slave markets in the Syrian city of Raqqa, where they are sold as sexual objects to the highest bidder.
Many are stripped naked and forced to undergo virginity tests before being sent to the twisted auctions, the UN’s Special Representative on Sexual Violence in Conflict has said.
Zainab Bangura discovered the gruesome extent of crimes against young women – particularly from Iraq’s Yazidi minority community – after collecting information from Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan.
“Children of Jihad" fighting for ISIS